Fabric awnings manufactured by Toff Industries are made from the highest-quality outdoor fabrics, designed to withstand harsh sun and weather and maintain their beauty throughout the years.
The designers at Toff chose specialized durable awning fabric from three U.S. manufacturers, each focused on creating beautiful, weather-resistant materials that meet Toff’s high standards in aesthetics and strength.
- Sunbrella, a leader in outdoor fabrics, supplies Toff with 100% solution-dyed woven acrylic fabrics created to diffuse light through translucent fabric. Specially designed with a fluorocarbon finish to repel both stains and water, Sunbrella fabrics come with a 10-year warranty against fading. This warranty covers almost any outdoor condition including prolonged exposure to intense sunlight, mildew, rot, and atmospheric chemicals.
- Dickson Awning Fabric also makes 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric that, like Sunbrella, is designed for colorfastness under any condition. Unlike cheaper brands, Dickson weaves color into the fabric instead of printing it onto the awning, providing exceptional resistance against fading or washing out. Dickson’s durable fabric also has exceptional resistance to water and mildew and comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Sattler Fabric is also 100% solution-dyed acrylic which provides the highest UV resistance of any fabric. The unique structure of Sattler fabric also eliminates sagging under humidity and temperature changes. Sattler fabrics also include a TEXgard Easy Clean Finish, a special fabric treatment that repels water, stains, soil, and helps guard against fading. All Sattler awning fabrics come with a 5-year warranty.
- Tempotest – Your outdoor living space is a place for “me time.” It’s a gathering spot for friends and family, your go-to locale for relaxing while keeping an eye on little ones and pets. Protect yourself and your favorite outdoor space from damaging UV rays with Tempotest® awnings and outdoor fabrics that color your world and stand the test of weather and time. 10 & 5-year warranty
- Recasens – RECacril® canvases are very easy to handle because the fabric has a consistent firm hand and excellent flat lay that makes it easy to cut, sew, and fabricate. The tight weave structure and smooth surface of RECacril® canvases make printing easier. These elements provide better adhesion of the vinyl when heat transfer equipment is used. If screen printing is used, the closed structure of the yarns allows less ink to pass through the fabric, resulting in sharper, better-defined prints. 10-year warranty